Saturday, April 16, 2011

Weekend

Hi All: So, I blew off my Friday workouts -- both yoga and spinning and stayed in bed instead. I've been soooo tired -- getting to bed at 1:30am all week due to tech really did me in. And I haven't been eating that great either --nothing awful -- just not on top of my game. I will do a run tomorrow (Sun) morning. I think 5 miles which I'm not ready for as I only ran 2.5 this week but we'll see how it goes . . . . I was going to do the 5k option but JB is coming with and she's up to 10 miles so we're gonna shoot for the 5 miler. Next week is a new week and I'll be better -- esp with the move coming up -- going to get my exercise in and eat right and see what happens on Saturday with the 10k race, the move and Rockwell. AHHHHH

1 comment:

  1. Sheesh! You got enough going on, Suz?? Um, you totally have an excuse - getting through tech is always difficult. Good luck with your run tomorrow! And with your move next week!

    Yeah, you are probably right about this steroid they put me on - it will most likely make me gain weight. I'm on it for two weeks. I read up on it quite a bit and it basically said to make sure to keep active & eat right to help, so that is what I am doing. I didn't exercise Tuesday, Wed, or Thursday. I went yesterday, but not today. But I will be able to go the next two days. I just was not about to go with my face looking like a leper!

    I will weigh myself Monday. We'll see.

    ReplyDelete