Friday, June 3, 2011

Emily's Send Off

So, Emily is off to Germany tomorrow. Yey for her. Boo for me. Emily has done so well with her weight loss so far -- needing new clothes is always exciting. So . . . make sure you create a new routine when you get to Europe. I want to hear all about it by June 10!

As for me, I'm really hitting the spinning, running a 5k each weekend and doing my yoga every Fri morning. So, I'm definitely seeing some results but my pants are all still tight! I bought a Groupon last week for a 4 week Crossfit class -- basically a boot camp class -- I can do 3 week for 1 month. I am planning on starting next Tues and doing Tues/Thur/Sat through June. It cost me $62 but I think it will be worth it -- it's the confusion of muscles and weight lifting that really works for me.

1 comment:

  1. Suz - I think the boot camp class will definitely benefit you, totally worth the $$!

    I'm going to try to establish a routine as soon as possible! The apartment is on a hill, so hopefully walking up and down that hill a few times a day will be good for me!

    ReplyDelete